Replacing Background-Image with Image with Text

 
 
Whilst i was trying to create my content for my site it, i changed the chosen font
to the font i used in Adobe Photoshop whilst creating my Site. The font was
Helvetica Neau UltraLite, whilst in Dreamweaver the Font changed but
when saved and previewed in Safari and Firefox it would only display the default font.
So now i had to improvise, so i went back into photoshop and opened the original grey 
background file and i basically typed the content info in there with my font i wanted.
Obviously this would work cos it flattens the font into an image instead but the
only problem doing this is that info cant be copied and pasted off the site. I now then 
'Saved As' and basically called it the same name but with 'Home Page Text' added on
the end.