Make Image as a Background Image

 
 
 
I had to set one of my slices (the one where the content would be placed on) as a Background-Image.
I did this so when i add my Lightbox on top of this area it wouldnt wipe out that image 
and leave a white space. 

First i had to select the grey box in the center (the slice that is gonna be later turned into a 
background-image). I then went to the properties tab at the bottom and found what the slice was called,
it was called 'Work_09' and can be seen in the box next to 'ID' in screenshot 2.
I then moved over to the 'CSS STYLES' tab and selected the #Work-09_. Once i selected that,
i traveled under the 'CSS STYLES' to the Properties for "#Work-09_" area, i then clicked
'Add Property' and selected 'Background-Image'. After that i then clicked on the little folder icon
on the right of the newly created section for 'Background-Image', a pop-up appears and asks 
where to locate image so i located the image with the same name - Work-09.jpeg in the images
folder in my Website Master Folder.

Thats done, i now have made that slice into a Background image now.