Developing in Adobe Photoshop

  
  Here i developed 2 of my photography based web design.

The First Development is basically in simple terms is a collage of photo's of me, the 2 front Polaroid photo's have had the picture's cut out to reveal the contents of the website content behind it. I think that the design looks abit to over cramped for my personal liking, your eyes keep dragging away 
from the main thing about the Website, THE CONTENT.

The Second Development was a poster hung up on the wall
with the the image on the poster cut-out, it's exactly like the Polaroid Development
with having the image cut-out, it will reveal the website content behind it. It
does look very nice but again i feel your eyes are drawn away
from the content on the Website. I did NOT create the image that is
seen in development 2, it was only for demonstration purposes. I didnt want 
to spend a lot of time setting up this shot and it not turning out good.